This is the last MSJAR. I will not update this blog or any other site of mine for the next two years. Drawing MSJAR has been a good experience and I am grateful for what I have learned. I am also eternally grateful for those who stuck around and read my comic even though I complained a lot and didn't update as often as I should. The reason for my hiatus is the fact I will be busy serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am super excited for this opportunity.
With All Due Respect,
Aaron Painter
Alright it's been a fun read Aaron! I am definitely looking forward to your big comic in the next few years. Good luck on your mission!
ReplyDeleteThanks Alden! Glad you enjoyed MSJAR! Good luck in everything you do!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the new project! Good luck and thanks for MSJAR!
ReplyDelete