In other news, the extremely talented artist Jake Parker, is having a contest over on his blog. You can get the link to his blog and the contest here--> click me!
"I love the end of the year. It’s always very introspective for me. I like looking back at old posts and reading old journal entries from the last 12 months. Seeing where I’ve been and all. 2010 was a busy year. And to carry on with the tradition started last year and in honor of Missile Mouse: Rescue On Tankium3 coming out it’s I’m having another Missile Mouse Giveaway!" -Jake ParkerIt is super easy to enter and the prizes are awesome! If you are not familiar with Jake Parker's work I encourage you to take a look around his blog. You might be surprised, you may already know some of his work.
Anyways, Happy New Years and we'll see you guys (and gals) tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.