Friday, June 17, 2011

sneak peek #2

This is this the main character from the secret project.

The project's writer has finished the first draft of the script and we are in the process of editing and thumbnailing the comic.  Next week I might post some thumbnails.  I really enjoy this project so far.  It will be a stretch to be able to finish it in time, but it is going to be a great learning experience. 
I have started to use a bursh to draw with.  My drawings are usually really tight but this brush focres me to be more messy--I love it!  Let me know what you guys think of this guy's face.  We went through quite a process to finally come to a face we felt was true to the character.

-Aaron

P.S. I finished the Scott Pilgrim book series last night after I took my Stats 121 final.  I'll post my thoughts on it later.  I am still trying to decide how I feel about the last book.

1 comment:

  1. Old City Blues. But also, Black Ice. But also, he's completely original in some ways.
    I like the brush, they give the lines more character.

    ReplyDelete