Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MSJAR Vlog 5

GUYS!!!! I am so excited!  All I want to do is draw comics!!! . . .but unforunately I can't!  I have two exams this week, one right after another.  So after those exams are done and after a Saturday spend up in the mounatins, you guys should be swimming in comics!

Okay, not literally, but still pretty close.  I'm going to try and keep up with Friday Favorites and I will try and post something everyday.

If you read yesterday's MSJAR blog post then you know that I just finished writing a new LA comic.  I have had this idea for a while, so its nice I finally found a good outlet for it.  Anyways, I'm excited to draw it!  It's going to be in the style of the latest LA comic: I Wish I Could Draw Her.  I'm going to try and stretch myself as an artist on this comic. 

Anyways, hopefully you guys are enjoying these vlogs.  Let me know in the comments if there is anything I can do to improve them, or if  you have any suggestions for videos.

With All Due Respect,
Aaron Painter

MySkinnyJeansAreRed youtube channel

                                                              . . .and don't forget about the 'older posts' button (under the ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment