Friday, March 18, 2011

sand attack!

So there is this awesome tumblr called sand-attack created by the talented Emily Partrigde.  It is a blog where you draw pokemon with your eyes closed.  I had just done a extended blind drawing for my 2D design class so I figured I'd give it a try.  Above are my attempts of drawing Ivysaur. 
This is what Ivysaur is suppose to look like.  If you're a pokemon fan I recommend submitting something to sand-attack.  You never know, your drawing might get onto the "best of" page!

-Aaron

1 comment:

  1. That's very cool! A few weeks ago, on our way to church, the kids were discussing Pokemon and which ones they each were. I ended up being some vicious dragon-type thing. Tells you how well I know Pokemon, huh? Can't even remember my own name. I think Ivysaur may have fit me better--moving so slowly I've got stuff growing on my back. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete