Monday, January 24, 2011

Your grandma's is nothin' compared to this

The downside to drawing these comics daily is that I can only spend up to half an hour on them, and that includes drawing out the panels.  This is really frustrating when you want to spend time designing the characters.  This isn't what my professor looks like at all, just take a look at this picture--> click me!  I have thought about going to a MWF schedule, that way I could spend more time on the comics and the overall feel, but I know a lot of you like the daily schedule.  Alas, I don't know, this comic really bugs me and my class and work schedule makes it hard to find time to draw.  The concept for today's strip is good, and the quote from my teacher makes a good comic, but the art on this. . .ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment